[GRASS5] Roadmap

Mris Nartis maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:04:25 EST 2005

Sorry for disturbing, but I could not find any textual version of
roadmap. Some document with vision how will look GRASS after some
years, what will make users after some years  to choose GRASS instead
of may others open source GIS apps, etc.

Im maybee missing some point or havent read some doc, so - please feel
free to explain to me - lamer - where can I find such info, who has
such vision of future and not only ideas like "rename module foo to
bar".

With best wishes to all GRASS developers,
Maris Nartiss.