[GRASS5] zoom and pan in v.digit (was raster map file format)

Daniel Calvelo Aros dcalvelo at minag.gob.pe
Mon Nov 7 22:32:22 EST 2005

How about introducing a "stack of WIND settings" from which you can pop
previous settings and push new settings, and maybe select them from a list?
Then, assuming d.view.pop and d.view.push commands, not only v.digit could
push on entering and popping on leaving, but I guess other users/scripts would
benefit.

It would be just a kind of versioning system for the WIND file, wouldn't it?

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros