[GRASS5] importing .e00 files

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Nov 9 12:41:17 EST 2005

I saw that right away, just didn't think to mention it.  And I got
distracted from building the avce00 stuff.

But, when I got to the e00compr program, I noticed that the byte
order isn't specified in the makefile.  Since e00compr and avce00
both use the CPL stuff, I suggest you add -DCPL_MSB to the e00compr
CFLAGS also.