[GRASS5] Re: GRASS GUI Talk

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 14 16:20:14 EST 2005

Chris,

This list has been pretty inactive, but this is a good time to revive it. I
suggest that we use it for discussions about coordinating development of the
gui as it gets to that point.

However, the members of the GRASS developer list remain very important to
the initial planning process and should be kept in the loop. Among other
things, they do the C programming that must interface with the gui.

I'll start subscribing to the gui list, and as we start to get to a point of
working out the details, we should switch primarily to that list.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA