[GRASS5] [bug #3704] (grass) d.rast.arrow does not save a line in the monitor history

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Oct 5 02:34:57 EDT 2005

Hamish,

Can you (or someone) add this to d.rast.arrow and d.rast.num so that a
display with these features can be output to a graphics file using
d.out.file? Are there any more commands (excluding mouse placement) that
need this?

With regard to mouse placement, it would be nice if when placing something
with a mouse (e.g. A scalebar), the coordinates could be read on the mouse
click and pasted into the coordinate field so that the feature could be
saved.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402