[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:8545] Re: d.m - commands output pollute the Grass terminal

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 10 02:18:47 EDT 2005

I think I can get a new paned window below the layer window in the GIS
Manager. And it's pretty easy to set the command string to a variable. But I
still can't see how this gets written to the window. Maybe I'm too sleepy
and need to look at it again later.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402