[GRASS5] [bug #3704] (grass) d.rast.arrow does not save a line in the monitor history

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Oct 12 02:27:00 EDT 2005

Hamish,

This looks great. I could have really used this in a paper on modeling
Viking seafaring last year. But we are going to do another one soon, so I'll
have a chance to try this out.

With respect to negative magnitudes, I like your idea. It would accurately
visually indicate the data. An alternate color would make it stand out even
more, but that probably complicates things too much.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

> From: Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com>
> Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:05:02 +1300
> To: Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>
> Cc: <grass-bugs at intevation.de>, <david.p.finlayson at gmail.com>,
> <grass5 at grass.itc.it>
> Subject: Re: [GRASS5] [bug #3704] (grass) d.rast.arrow does not save a line in
> the monitor history
>
> [d.rast.arrow too cluttered to be useful]
>
>>> g.region rast=source_map
>>> d.rast source_map
>>> g.region res=  (res * 16)