[GRASS5] Poster Contest to Promotion & GRASS-Shop

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Oct 17 02:10:37 EDT 2005

hello,

I am planning to modify the GRASS Poster Contest page and change it to a GRASS
Promotion page where you can download poster/broschures etc. (if available on
some stage). A link to the GAV Poster contest will be established but
probably for posters in german only.

Moreover I like to set up a GRASS shop; for Germany at
https://www.spreadshirt.de and for people from the US
http://www.cafepress.com comparable to the QGIS shop
http://www.cafepress.com/qgis . If you are aware of other online-shops for
your country, please let me know.

I thought of adding 1 Euro for each item which will be donated to the GRASS
Project - if there are no objections for these modifications, I would go
ahead.

best regards, Martin

--
Martin Wegmann

DLR - German Aerospace Center
German Remote Sensing Data Center
@
Dept.of Geography
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Unit
&&
Dept. of Animal Ecology and Tropical Biology
University of Wuerzburg
Am Hubland
97074 Würzburg

phone: +49-(0)931 - 888 4797