[GRASS5] d.vect -a|c for all types ver2

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:15:31 EDT 2005

Hi all,

playing with v.patch and 3d vector maps I found a new bug in my
patches for d.vect:-(
When I try to display 3d vector map layer (trees created by trees.pl
script, see http://www.fle.czu.cz/~jachym/programs/trees.html) I get
error message "Attempt to read topo for dead isle" from function
Vect_get_area_isle(). There is temporary solution:

area.c:
-       if (Vect_get_isle_area (Map, area)) { /* isle ? */
---
+       if (!Vect_is_3d (Map) && Vect_get_isle_area (Map, area)) { /* isle ? */

I know it is not nice ... but it works for now.

Martin