[GRASS5] Re: d.grid with numbers

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 19:22:25 EDT 2005

> I have applied some updates to CVS for d.grid. These changes include:
>
> Geogrid label support - labels for the geographic grid are printed on
> the top left of the grid.
>
> I have removed the gsize and gcolor options.
>
> The geographic grid drawing is now enabled with a "-g" flag.
>
> I have added a "-n" flag to disable grid drawing (only border).
>
> Please test and check for problems.

Works great!

Two minor cosmetic issues:

- could you move the text a couple of pixels above the grid line and
away from the edge of the display? It overlaps (especially if you
changed the font with d.text.freetype?).

- the right hand and lower geogrid lines go past the border by one
pixel (see attached screenshot). Didn't we move the borders in by one
pixel some time ago as they were falling off the edge of the screen?

thanks,
Hamish