[GRASS5] National Center for Open Source Policy and Research

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Oct 28 01:49:42 EDT 2005

According to the article I ran into, the NCOSPR has just opened. It seems
that at least some parts of the federal government have continued to use
open source software. Now, there is some degree of recognition that this
could be a good thing--at least enough of a recognition to start a new
center to coordinate it.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402