[GRASS5] Problems with v.overlay

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Oct 28 03:21:36 EDT 2005

Hi!

I'm having problems with v.overlay and operator=or.
I try to merge two similar vector maps, and it seems that it goes nuts
while trying to break lines... It continues to work for a long time (an
hour or more) and then it is killed. Could anyone help me out with this?

I'm using the newest CVS checkout, so 6.1. As a side note I'm using a
powerpc computer (A Blue-White G3 mac), running Debian Linux. I was able
to make some sort of an intersection by using the cygwin grass61, but
I'd like to do it also with my G3.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>