[GRASS5] New script for monitor output to multiple formats

Soeren Gebbert soeren at pool.math.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Sep 6 06:18:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Michael Barton wrote:

> Colleagues and co-conspirators
>
> I¹d like those of you with different systems to test this script if you
> could. As part of my updates to the GIS Manager, I¹ve expanded the
> functionality of d.out.png.

I have tested the script on PIII 450Mhz 192MB Linux Debian Testing with
grass6.1-cvs and AMD 3000+ 32Bit 512MB Linux Fedora Core 3 with
grass6.1-cvs.
The script works well, i've tested every output format but not
every resolution with every outputformat, only with tif and png.

I've used the spearfish dataset and visualized raster maps, vectors,
labels and the scalarbar. Looks good, but the black or transparent background
didnt worked. I watched the pictures with gimp 2.something.

Besides background and transparency the script work very well.

Best regards
Soeren