[GRASS5] some new r3.* modules and updates in grass6.1-cvs

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:17:29 EDT 2005

I just tested r3.out.rast and r3.in.rast (we would like to use it to
store time series output from simwe).
It seems to work well, but r3.in.rast is not in the current CVS - is
anybody planning to add it? I can do it if there is nobody who can do it
faster than me. I got it from here:
http://www-pool.math.tu-berlin.de/~soeren/grass/modules/

Soeren, thank you very much for this - it should make managing numerous
sets of time series much easier,

Helena