[GRASS5] GDAL GRASS Plugin Updated

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 30 17:38:39 EDT 2005

Folks,

I have updated the GDAL plugin driver for GRASS to include a
fix for raster projections, and to include support for vector data
(based on Radim's new driver).

  http://www.gdal.org/dl/gdal-grass-1.3.1.tar.gz

You should be able to build and install it after installing GDAL and
then GRASS to avoid the otherwise cyclic dependency of
GDAL on GRASS (and GRASS on GDAL).   I think it will work fine
with GDAL 1.3.0 as well as the 1.3.1 (now in alpha).

Thanks to Radim for the code, and Markus for guilting me into finally
acting.  :-)

Best regards,