[GRASS5] Asking about feasibility of an addition to r.recode

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 4 01:59:12 EDT 2006

I see what you mean with r.in.poly.

Can r.in.poly take single xy pairs? That is, can you do this...

10,20
= 1 type1
30,50
= 1 type1
100,60
= 1 type1
20,20
= 2 type2
20,21
= 2 type2
20,22
= 2 type2

If so, this is another way to do what I'm wanting an ABM controlling GRASS
to be able to do.

Michael

On 4/3/06 10:38 PM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> However, what you suggest in the 'feature creep' section sounds like a
>> command-line module to replace r.digit and which could be run from any
>> generic GUI. That could be useful for dual purposes in this event. ;-)
>
> For a r.digit replacement I think a GUI that builds up an input file
> which is fed into r.in.poly is the simplest route.

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

WWW - http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton
Phone: 480-965-6262