[GRASS5] [bug #4246] (grass) NVIZ: segfault in kanimation panel

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Apr 5 05:58:14 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4246

Subject: NVIZ: segfault in kanimation panel

(latest 6.1-CVS)

If you open NVIZ, go to the Keyframe Animation panel, unclick the "FromX" on
box, and click "Add", NVIZ segfaults.

If it makes it past the FromX "Add", try turning off FromY, "Add", FromZ,
"Add", .. it always breaks by then for me.

Also if I save a keyframe animation then reload it (maybe change the frame
rate, add a keyframe, or other modifications and resave) I get consistent
segfaults and weird corrupted error messages when I pass the mouse over the
"Draw" button near the top.

I notice when a new frame is added, and the dark blue vertical bar is all the
way to the far right, the light blue key frame gets updated but the black
current time doesn't get updated until you move the dark blue slider. ?

thanks,
Hamish