[GRASS5] [bug #4272] (grass) r.shaded.relief

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sun Apr 9 13:46:10 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4272

Subject: r.shaded.relief

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 6.1.cvs-2006.04.08

Hello!

working with r.shaded.relief I noticed that:

- from the GUI, you are allowed to select the output map name from the existing ones. isn't this a sort of inconsistency with other grass modules?
generally you can only write the output map name.

- reading the help I noticed that in the "DESCRIPTION" following is stated:
"The new shaded relief map is named <elevation>.shade and stored in the user's current mapset" but this doesn't happen (anymore). should the help file be updated?

Ciao!

giorgio