[GRASS5] New GRASS Quality Control System online

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Apr 19 09:52:41 EDT 2006

Sören Gebbert wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Tuesday 18 April 2006 18:19, Markus Neteler wrote:
>

>>Dear all,
>>
>>I would like to suggest again the running quality control system. Developers
>>can receive personalized emails in quasi real time which indicate potential
>>problems or a big "OK". In my/our/ opinion an immediate notification is
>>good since memories are still fresh. Like this the ongoing introduction of
>>cloned code could be minimized. Also other features are available as
>>indicated below.
>>

>This is a great tool, thank you.
>I found a baby_monster that i have programmed .... maybe i can refract it ... . :)
>
>And i would like to remind that there is also a small test suite for grass availible.
>

>>Please a few volunteers may subscribe to make it a useful system.
>>It only makes sense if GRASS developers use it and suggestion improvements.
>>

>How can i subscribe? Did i miss some informations?

Hi Soeren, all:

[it was maybe hidden in the original posting]

a) to receive the code monitoring messages of your contributions, please
just send a mail to me
 that you are interested. We have a match table CVS_name -> email
address which will be activated
 then.

b) to take a look at the dashboard, check here:

http://web.soccerlab.polymtl.ca/grass-evolution/grass-browsers/grass-index-en.html
To log into, enter user: grass (pw: "grass6")

Don't hesitate to suggests your ideas.

Enjoy,
 Markus