[GRASS5] Suggested color function names

Cedric Shock cedricgrass at shockfamily.net
Sat Apr 22 10:20:19 EDT 2006

Glynn,

This has little to do with alpha support in the displays.  It has to do with
having a structure for colors. Hamish added one called RGBA_Color to gis.h.
These are just small changes to accommodate the color structure based on the
assumption that a color structure is a good idea. I'll take what you're
saying to mean that you don't like the name RGBA_Color for this structure or
the use of the letters RGBA in function names.  If you have a better name
suggestion that won't lead to confusion over the existence of alpha in
displays please share it with us.

Thanks,

--Cedric