[GRASS5] antialiased vector layers in gis.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Apr 22 21:21:41 EDT 2006

> also in gis.m:
>
> v.label does a really funky resize dance if launched from the
> display labels controls (both PS and normal flavours).

This seems to be happening in several modules now. Also, the options panels
are slow to come up. Has something changed in an underlying module for both
somewhere???

Cedrick, do you have any ideas??

> can PS labels have transparency?
>

> upon redraw with PS labels added but not populated you get:
>
> error reading "file10": illegal operation on a directory
> error reading "file10": illegal operation on a directory
>     while executing
> "gets $labelfile in"

...snip snip

I'll see if I can add some error checking for people who forget to fill in
the fields ;-)

Michael