[GRASS5] The PATH of my own Grass module

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Apr 25 11:33:08 EDT 2006

I would urge you to look at Benjamin Ducke¹s new GRASS Extensions Manager
<http://www.uni-kiel.de/ufg/ufg_BerDucke.htm>. This will be going into GRASS
for the upcoming version 6.2 release. It allows people to create GRASS
modules, distribute them independently of the main GRASS source package, and
have them automatically install into GRASS and the GUI menu system.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671