[GRASS5] gis.m as default GUI

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Apr 25 12:39:23 EDT 2006

I have that, but never got around to trying it, what with the wall I
ran into with NVIZ and GL.  And it's not a very high priority, yet,
no need for it right now.

If my current gis.m/Aqua Tcl test works well, I may give it a try.

On Apr 25, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Helena Mitasova wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>
>>> There may be a few more commands that need x11, but not many and
>>> the number
>>> is shrinking.
>>>
>> From my notes, I have r3.showdspf as needing glw and mo/less-tif,
>> indirectly needing X11. But the funtionality looks like it's in NVIZ.
>>
>> And xganim needs mo/less-tif.
>
> have you tried xganim.tcl that Glynn has sent some time ago?
>
> Helena

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe