[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:906] Re: Looking for Good No Brainer Doc for Grass!

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Wed Apr 26 14:52:04 EDT 2006

http://grass.itc.it/gdp/tutorials.php

> So far, I have not
> found anything  on the internet that would help me. Is this book any
> good, "Open Source GIS   A GRASS GIS Approach"?

Very good for up to Grass 5.4. For >= 5.7 plenty has changed in regard
to vectors and DBM. 3D raster took plenty of developemenet. Also data
display management has improved significantly, but mostly will remains
the same. As to raster operations the book will be pretty up to date.

Maciek