[GRASS5] Re: Proposal: RFC 1: Project Steering Committee Guidelines

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Apr 26 16:27:17 EDT 2006

Dear GRASS Community,

to get a better feeling, we could make a poll on this in
the GRASS community. For this I will set up a mailing
list to which all interested parties are invited to
post their opinion. We should sketch a poll scheme to
be able to (semi)automatically process the answers
then. The poll mailing list will come with an archive,
so things can be looked up later.

Markus