[GRASS5] Re: auto-locate EPSG

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 23:02:06 EDT 2006

> If not, I don't know how to figure out PROJSHARE (which I then need in
> include/Make/Platform.make[.in]. If yes, would you mind to write
> those?

does proj come with anything like "gdal-config --prefix" ?

Does Glynn's aclocal.m4 patch requre the user to have set --with-proj-*=
?

I would guess most people leave those blank for proj currently, so
parsing it to set default EPSG would only be used by the big packagers.
If true, the "hack" would be one step better in that regard as it
would catch the 90% of folks who use /usr or /usr/local as proj's
prefix.

??
Hamish