[GRASS5] New GRASS intro

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Apr 27 23:28:22 EDT 2006

Jachym et al,

I'm out of town and going through my accumulated digested grass emails

Once I get back, it might be doable to make the intro a bit smaller.

But please remember it goes away BEFORE you start to work. It's only there
to have you select/create a location and mapset. Then it disappears. If it
is NOT disappearing on your computer, something larger needs to be fixed.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213