[GRASS5] Proposal: RFC 1: Project Steering Committee Guidelines

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Apr 28 08:14:56 EDT 2006

I agree with Helena. All the suggestions I've seen to date are potentially
workable. I like the the idea +/- as it's proposed since I may not have the
time, interest, or expertise to weigh in on many proposals, but will
definitely want to add my +1 cents on a few. However, we'll probably need to
simply try out something and see what works...and probably will need to
tweak it somewhat. Since I'd like to see this in operation, I'm willing to
be flexible. If there is one set of suggestions that most people are willing
to try, I'll go along with it. I'm not being lazy, but don't have as much
time to think about this as it deserves at the moment and don't want to hold
up the process.

Brad, I DO favor a PSC. You must have confused my comments with someone
else.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University