[GRASS5] r.terraflow maintainer

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Apr 29 02:26:26 EDT 2006

Who is the maintainer for r.terraflow?  I know I've dealt with someone
in the past re: compiler errors, but I can't seem to remember who that
person was.

There is a copyright statement in the dir with some names, but no
contact info.

I said earlier that I was planning on doing some work on r.terraflow,
but I was mistaken.  I meant to say r.watershed.  I somehow confused the
two.

I would like to submit the thread to the rightful maintainer to avoid
any conflicts.

Markus, you may want to review the copyright statement in the dir, as
well.  It seems quite reasonable, but is not specifically GPL or
equivalent.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                      KB8UYR
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785