[GRASS-dev] v.db.connect SEGFAULT

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Wed Aug 2 06:07:17 EDT 2006

Hello Markus,

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:00:53 +0200 Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:

> Hi Stephan,
>
> fixed.

Thank you.
Update from CVS solves this?

> v.db.connect -d soils at PERMANENT
> WARNING: A map which is not in the current mapset cannot be opened for
>          update.
> ERROR: Cannot edit vector map stored in other mapset.
>
> Probably your soils map is damaged now (at least here it
> *was* deleting the connection even in another mapset).
> I simply extracted the new spearfish package over my
> local copy and restored stuff like this.

OK, mine is still showing up fine. Note, that our PERMANENT-mapset is
only readonly for me, so damageing should be hard?!

Best

	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508