[GRASS-dev] [bug #4947] (grass) ps.map vlegend(border), text(fontsize) doesn't work

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Aug 2 06:37:32 EDT 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4947

Subject: ps.map vlegend(border), text(fontsize) doesn't work

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86_64
grass obtained from: Other (CDROM etc)
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries
GRASS Version: 6.0.0

Hallo,

I actually don't know if it is a bug. However I didn't find an example in the WWW (forums, etc.) where those options had actually been used. Just found it in the manual. I didn't tried a newer GRASS version yet, also because I couldn't find anything in the change logs of the version 6.0.x concerning this.

Here my problem in detail

[statement1]
vlegend
   border black
end
[/statement1]

[statement2]
text
   fontsize 8
end
[/statement2]

the above statements give the following result

ERROR: boarder black : illegal vlegend sub-request
ERROR: fontsize 8 : illegal request

Any help is apprichiated

Sascha