[GRASS-dev] [bug #4960] (grass) gis.m has menu entries for nonexisting modules

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Aug 3 16:23:26 EDT 2006

Michael Barton napisa?(a):
> This should be a wish, not a bug.

No, it shouldn't be a wish only because we don't know how to fix it
currently.

All the user knows is that he selects an entry in the gis.m or d.m and
he gets "command not found" or whatever other error. It is a bug for
him. For me too.

> Nice idea to have autogenerated menus. I've floated it a time or two and
> others have mentioned it too. Maybe someone knows how to do it.

I'm not trying to be wise ass or whatever. I don't know too. Just let's
not pretend bugs are not bugs.

Maciek