[GRASS-dev] WxPython prototype GRASS GUI. Version 2

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 23:39:09 EDT 2006

Sorry it was a typo indeed,
grass-interface.dtd and grassgui.py are the two files to be copied
over to py_gm/

<To List>

Would it be possible to drop py_gm/ into grass6/gui/wxpython/ ? since
they both can interoperate, it should facilitate the temptation of a
python programmer to "plug" them together through the py_gm/
buttons...

Another thought, would it be interesting to develop a program to
convert the .tcl code into python interface? or is it better to recode
directly in Python?

</To List>

Yann