[GRASS-dev] WxPython prototype GRASS GUI. Version 2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 8 11:08:18 EDT 2006

Markus,

Didn't see this. OK. We can wait. But this will make work on this difficult
for awhile. Do we still not have a 'workshop' area in the cvs where we can
put things to work on that don't get distributed in the normal source
release?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University