[GRASS-dev] grass and python

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Aug 12 13:50:18 EDT 2006

Trevor,

The current prototype at least partly solves these issues.

You can now issue multiple d.* commands, separate by commas on the CLI.
These are parsed into a list of d.*  commands and processed in a loop.

Try d.rast elevation_dem, d.vect streams color=blue

Also, any d.* commands are now processed for display into whichever map
display has the focus. Try opening a second display and typing some
different d.* commmands; click on the first display and type some new d.*
commands.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University