[GRASS-dev] wxPython gui in cvs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 14 12:34:56 EDT 2006

Markus,

I just put all the wxPython gui files into the cvs. Hopefully all went well.
But given past experience, it makes me nervous. Could you check to make sure
it is all OK?

I know that the last line of the makefile (about the script directory) gives
an error at compilation, but seems to work anyway. Maybe you know how to fix
it.

Now we can really move ahead with this as there are lots of people with
experience and good ideas who can now contribute directly.

The list traffic has already started to get rather heavy on the details of
this python gui. What do  you think about us shifting it over to the
grass-gui list?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213