[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m: resolution not preserved

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Aug 18 14:13:08 EDT 2006

Michael Barton napisa?(a):
> Maciek,
>
> Perhaps something has changed. But when I discovered this behavior in
> explore mode, I also did a bunch of tests in normal mode and looked at the
> code. AFAICT, normal mode does not change resolution--though sometimes it
> can get confusing as to what is happening between the different modes. Could
> you please test it further and see if this is really happening and under
> what circumstances.

Michael,

I'm perfectly sure the resolution IS changed as I described it in detail
and in an EASILY reproducible way. I'm also sure I'm referring ONLY to
CONSTRAIN display mode in this case. Please try the procedure I put in
my previous email (as it is based on spearfish60 you should have no
trobles) and let me know if you really can't reproduce that.

I'm using Grass 6.3 CVS of today.

Maciek

P.S.

I'm leaving tonight in about 1,5 hours and I will be not available till
Thursday Aug 24 (next week).