[GRASS-dev] Keywords in module descriptions

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 04:18:44 EDT 2006

Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> > Plus for those modules that import data
> > "input" would be useful and similarly "output".
>
> Right.
>
> *.in.*: import
> *.out.*: export
> etc

I see the keywords were just backported to 6.2. (I don't really mind
that)

*.to.* modules: conversion
 ???

After obvious scripted keywords are added, perhaps set up a web-input
page, with module names from the master help page list, so users can
submit keyword suggestions. That could be written to a text file on a
server (after auto-clean/length/alpha check) and later parsed for
addition-by-script? Might help spread the devel load for this.

Hamish