[GRASS-dev] freetype on gentoo

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:17:33 EDT 2006

Because You can't just emerge opendwg, there is no opendwg use flag for GRASS
ebuild. I don't think this would change in future until there will be some
easyer way to get opendwg.

To get opendwg support You must take same steps as in other disrtos to get
unsupported feature - download source, ./configure && make && make install.

Maris.