[GRASS-dev] [bug #5042] (grass) v.digit: Settings pop-up off the screen

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 18:38:09 EDT 2006

Michael Barton wrote:

> I just did this and committed it to the CVS.
>
> I also did a few other minor cosmetic improvements. I wanted to do a
> few more, but the values going into the form are coming from the C
> code.

fyi, I just swapped the order of the rows so module control icons are on
top and editing tools are below.

The new mouse button hints are nicely done, but could you make their
background color dark grey or something? They look too much like buttons
you can click, especially the "Quit this tool" right mouse button hint.

I have held back from backporting to 6.2-rel until all changes are made.

The 6.2-rel branch also needs this change, as done for 6.1-rel:
  Revision 1.18.2.1  "clean toolbox window title for release"
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/vector/v.digit/toolbox.tcl.diff?r1=1.18&r2=1.18.2.1

(even better, we fix the bug)

I'd like to keep it obviously broken in cvs-HEAD so it eventually gets
fixed.

Hamish