[GRASS-dev] Improved documentation for v.to.points

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 22:18:46 EDT 2006

Eric Patton wrote:
> Is there an easier way to get man page upgrades into a queue for
> developer review rather than just bombarding 2 or 3 people with email
> attachments? I've had trouble getting cvs write access configured
> properly in the past, so I'm looking for simpler way.

Please send them to the bug tracker. Be careful about pasting
attachments (diffs) into the web based front end as it will wrap the
text and break the patch. email them to the bug tracker directly instead
(see below). If stuff is only sent to the mailing lists, it could easily
be lost in the noise if someone isn't around to act on it immediately.

> PS - Maciek, this patch may address BT #2802.

you can add info to a bug by adding e.g. [bug #2802] to the email's
subject line and cc'ing it to grass-bugs (at) intevation.de

An email there without a bug number in the subject line will create a
new bug report.

regards,
Hamish