[GRASS-dev] [bug #5060] (grass) v.out.ascii: Improved documentation

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Aug 28 11:33:44 EDT 2006

Eric,

Unfortunatelly posting patches to the bugtracker as it is now is no good
because it is hard to extract them (see how your patch looks now). Please send
this patch again to me via personal email as an attachment. Markus promised me
CVS write access soon so I will be able to apply it for you in close future.
Closing this report.

Thanks for helping!

Best,
Maciek

P.S.
I should be back to Grass for good tomorrow or the day after. I'll catch up
with your other bugtracker-related emails then.