[GRASS-dev] grass63 -text startup screen

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Aug 30 12:31:39 EDT 2006

This text is getting better and better.

I'd recommend changing "the" to "a" and removing the word "all" from the
DATABASE line.

DATABASE: This is a directory (folder) containing the GRASS locations.

There is no reason a user cannot have more than one "DATABASE", but GRASS
needs to know what the database is in order to find locations and mapsets.

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671