[GRASS-dev] Changes to r.sun made Feb 2006 [resolved]

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 00:10:02 EST 2006

Sorry for the noise, it looks like this was an operator error on my part.

Cheers,

Dylan

PS: with even better results from r.sun:

http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/temp/11-yr_variation_vs_modeled.png

when using longer term averages, the R^2 goes to 0.95 ! (right hand
sub-figure), but still working on optimal Linke turbidity values.