[GRASS-dev] current grass 6.3.cvs cross compilation

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Sun Dec 3 05:39:52 EST 2006

Hmmmm, but I just tried a 6.2.0 source tree and used these instructions:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/BuildingWindowsBinaryOnLinux

... and it worked OK, too!

And all the GRASS libs it made are definitely shared DLLs.

(although I did not get GDAL support working, but that's not important
for me at this point)

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik