[GRASS-dev] creating new location in krovak projection

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 05:32:40 EST 2006

Hello Jachym
Those datum paramters are already in GRASS (and have been for several
years). The datum short name is hermannskogel, not that obvious and a bit
long, and not my choice but we can't change it now.

Interestingly the Slovak parameters are (very slightly) different from my
source - they must cover a slightly different part of the country or have a
different accuracy or something. This would need to be confirmed and
documented before adding them to the file. Hopefully the site you got them
from has some information?

Paul