[GRASS-dev] Unix-isms in gis_set.tcl

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 07:34:35 EST 2006

gis_set.tcl (the location and mapset browser that appears when GRASS is
started in GUI mode) contains "exec ls" in a few places that stops it from
working on native Windows without Msys. Has anybody done any work on it
and would know how to fix those? I'm sure there must be a Tcl command to
list a directory but I can't find it by searching on Google.

Also gis_set.tcl seems to return the same exit status if either Enter
GRASS or Exit is clicked - is this true? I was trying to check the
%errorlevel% variable in a Windows batch script to avoid starting gis.m if
enter was clicked, but it always seems to be 0.

Paul