[GRASS-dev] Re: winGRASS

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 10:24:02 EST 2006

Hello Moritz
I know I got this working but to be honest I'm not completely sure how.
I've made a start on re-doing everything from scratch and making proper
notes now that I know it's possible.

I would say you could try configuring GDAL --without-libtool perhaps.
Also some very promising looking hints and tips on libtool on here:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/compile.html

Paul