[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.2.1RC1 published

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Dec 11 13:02:14 EST 2006

Hamish wrote:

> * gis.m fails with a nice message if g.region or libgdal is missing.
>
> - not familiar enough with Zooming issues to test that.

One bug remainning in gis.m AFAIK is that in the constrained zoom mode
the region aspect ratio is not preserved during single-click zoom
in/out (and the aspect ratio must be preserved, because it is the
*constrained zoom mode*).

Other zooming issues I used to complain about seem to have been fixed
by Michael. Great.

> * `nviz vol=` gives a warning that it won't work

There is still a bug in NVIZ, that usually after adding a vector point
layer, removing it, and adding a new one, artifacts are displayed,
including:

1. different icons then the chosen one, for some points
2. some points are displayed with random colors, not the one specified
3. line artifact happen to pop up

See the attached screendump (spearfish: elevation.10m + archsites) and
latest remarks in the http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4492.

Maciek