[GRASS-dev] Re: winGRASS

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 16:37:08 EST 2006

Oh and in case anybody is trying this, you won't get too far with the
Windows startup without changing the path to WINGISBASE in grass63.bat
(the startup file) to have Windows-style backslash-\ directory separator
characters. Can't seem to get the Makefile to put these in but I guess
I'll get it working eventually.